OHSU charges a processing fee of $70 for each program you apply to.
Fee Assistance Program
Graduate Studies approves application fee waivers for economically disadvantaged applicants who request a waiver by contacting email@example.com before submitting their application.
Fee waivers are also approved for applicants who participating in the following (or similar) programs:
- Murdock Undergraduate Collaborative Research Program
- McNair Scholars Program
- Meyerhoff Scholars Program
- NIH Postbaccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP)
- OHSU Summer Equity Program
- Annual Biomedical Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos & Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- American Indian Science and Engineering (AISES)
Waiver requests from applicants (and/or programs on an applicant's behalf) with extenuating circumstances will also be reviewed.
Applicants or programs must email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a fee waiver request before submitting the OHSU application. Include the applicant's name, CAS ID number, and reason. Graduate Studies reviews requests and informs the applicant and/or program of the decision. Once waivers are applied to an applicant's account, the applicant has 30 days to submit the application before the waiver expires. Trailing documents like transcripts and letters of recommendation are still accepted after this 30 day deadline, but the application must be submitted and completed in order for the waiver to apply.
Only one fee waiver is available per applicant.