Skip to main content

Continuing Education Courses

Use this section, if applicable, to report Continuing Education Units (CEUs) that have been awarded to you. For each continuing education course entered, upload a copy of your course certificate.

If you completed non-accredited military coursework that appears on Joint Services Transcripts (JST), report that coursework in this section.

  • Was this article helpful?