- Report all institutions attended regardless of their relevance to the programs you are applying to. Failure to report an institution may cause your application to be undelivered. This can significantly delay the processing of your application. Report all institutions attended, including but not limited to:
- courses taken in high school for college credit
- summer courses
- community college courses
- US military academies (note that this does not include courses on SMART or JST transcripts)
- post-baccalaureate, graduate, and doctoral work
- study abroad, Canadian, and foreign work, etc.
- List all institutions on your application even if the coursework completed there was transferred to another institution.
- Report each institution only once, regardless of the number of degrees earned or gaps in the dates of attendance.
- Send official transcripts for each institution.
Adding a College
- Click Add a College.
- Type and select your college. It may take several tries to find your school, especially if it shares its name with others or could be spelled differently. For example, if you attended "Saint John's University," you may need to try "Saint John," "St. John," or "St John" (no period) to bring the school up on the list. If you exhausted all options and it does not appear, select Can't find your school?
- Select if you obtained (or plan to obtain) a degree from the selected institution.
- If you earned or plan to earn a degree, provide details about the earned or expected degree.
- Click Add another Degree to add additional degrees, as needed.
- Select your college's term system. You can usually find this on the back of your official transcripts, or you can contact your college's registrar.
- Term system refers to the type of hours your credits are worth, not the length of the term or how many terms a year your college offered.
- If your transcript lists some courses as quarter and others as semester, enter the term type that is most common (i.e., if you have six quarter terms and two semester terms, enter quarter). During the verification process, our team will confirm that the term type is correct.
- Enter dates of the first and last terms you attended. Be sure to only enter each college you attended once, regardless of gaps in your attendance there.
- Click Save This College to complete the college entry.
For each college entered, click the Download Transcript Request Form button to download and print a transcript matching form. Provide this form to the college's Registrar's Office so that they can send an official transcript to AACPMAS. See Sending Official Transcripts to AACPMAS for more information (and for information on sending electronic transcripts).
Note that if you attended a foreign college – and depending on your program's requirements – you may be required to send a foreign evaluation. See Sending Official Transcripts to AACPMAS for more information.