Before Selecting a Program
- Check the program's deadline requirements. Consult the Participating Programs and Eligibility section for an overview of all program deadlines to ensure you have enough time to apply. Remember, submitting your application alone does not make it complete; your transcripts and payments must also be received. Once your application is complete, it can take up to 4 weeks to be verified.
- Confirm your eligibility. Research the program's requirements and/or prerequisites and determine if you are eligible to apply. Contact the program directly if you have any questions regarding your eligibility. We do not verify prerequisites and requirements so it is your responsibility to ensure you are eligible.
- Confirm that the program still has seats available. Some programs fill their classes prior to their posted deadline, even if they do not specifically state they offer rolling admissions. We strongly encourage all applicants to contact the programs to which they are applying and ensure seats are still available before submitting their application. We cannot offer refunds if a school you selected has already filled its class, nor can we transfer the payment to another program.
Selecting a Program
- Click Add Program at the top of the application home page.
- Use the filters to locate the programs you are interested in applying to.
- Click the plus sign next to a program to add it to your program list. You must select at least one program to continue completing the application. If you want to remove a program and only have one selected, you need to add the second program before you can remove the first one.
- Continue adding programs as desired.
- Begin filling out the application. Before submitting, be sure to review your program list to make sure you are applying to all your intended schools.
Note that by submitting your application, you are committing to applying to your selected programs. You cannot substitute or remove submitted programs after submissions. Additionally, we do not offer refunds for selections made in error and we do not transfer payments to another program.