Skip to main content
Current Graduate Program Information
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Adding a Program
- Click Add New Entry.
- Click in the Current University/School Name field.
- Locate and select your institution in the list. If you don't see your institution, check to see if it is listed under an alternate name. If your institution is not listed, select Not Listed US/Canadian Institution and contact AAPI Online Customer Service for further instructions.
- Enter information about the program and degree you are seeking.
- Enter your cumulative GPA.
- Indicate whether you have earned or are in the processing of earning a Master's Degree in any field at your current university. Note that you do not need to report this program in the Other Colleges Attended section; all additional degree information will be made available to internship programs via your transcripts.
- Enter information about your program's doctoral training and your dissertation/research.
- Enter your Dissertation or Doctoral Research Advisor's name and contact information.
- Click Save.