Use this page to enter a summary of your doctoral training experience. This portion of the application is reviewed and verified by your Director of Clinical Training (DCT). Some information is automatically entered for you based on other parts of the application already completed. You cannot submit your application without your DCT’s verification; therefore, we strongly recommend that you complete this section and send it to your DCT well in advance of your application deadlines.
Once you click the Send to DCT/Training Director button at the bottom of the page, the information is immediately sent to your DCT and you cannot make any changes. Click Save to save the information entered in this section without sending it to your DCT.
Enter Doctoral Training Information
- The Current Graduate Program Information section may be completed for you based on the information in the Current Graduate Program Information section. Any changes to these fields must be made in that section.
- In consultation with your DCT, enter information about the status of your academic coursework, comprehensive examinations, masters thesis (if applicable), and doctoral dissertation or research project.
- The information in the Practicum Hours Information section calculates automatically based on the information you entered in the Intervention Experience, Psychological Assessment Experience, and Supervision Received sections. Ensure these sections are complete and accurate.
- Enter your anticipating practicum experience.
- Enter your DCT's name and contact information. Your DCT will verify your doctoral experience and comment on your eligibility and readiness to attend an internship.
- Click Save to save your changes or click Send to DCT/Training Director to submit the information for verification.