Use this section to upload a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)/resume. This should be a standard, professional vita. You can use one version for all applications or upload different versions for each site.
Content and Format
The format and content of your Curriculum Vitae is entirely up to you. The content of a typical CV may include (but is not limited to):
- Identifying information
- Clinical experiences, Practicum, Psychotherapy experiences
- Supervision experience
- Research experience
- Publications, grants, professional presentations
- Teaching experience
- University and professional service
- Related work experience
- Professional memberships, leadership positions held
All uploaded documents will be converted to PDF format. This may change some of the formatting of your original document. Preview all documents after uploading. If your formatting has changed, we recommend converting the document to PDF before uploading it to your application.
Uploading Your CV
- Click Add New Entry.
- Enter a title for the CV. We recommend using a title that clearly indicates which site the letter should be sent to, if applicable. This will help you accurately identify the proper letter when you are submitting your applications.
- Click Choose File, then locate and select your file.
- Click Upload File.
- Add more CVs as needed. You can upload up to 100 cover letters.