In this section, you must review and respond to the following release statements in order to submit your application. Once you submit your application, your responses cannot be edited. Please review these instructions and the content of the statements carefully. It is your responsibility to read and understand these statements before responding to them. If you have any questions regarding these statements, contact customer service at 617-612-2065 for clarification before making your selections.
Review the ADEA PASS Applicant Agreements carefully. This statement serves as a contractual agreement between you and ADEA PASS. You must agree to these terms in order to submit your application.
ADEA PASS Release Statement
This statement serves as a contractual agreement between you and ADEA PASS. You must agree to these terms in order to submit your application.
Click the checkbox to acknowledge the accuracy of the information provided in your application.
Pre-Submission Release of Name and Contact Information
Selecting Yes for this release authorizes ADEA PASS to release your legal name and contact information to your selected programs before you submit your application. Your programs will be able to send you important information about their admissions process before you complete your application.
ADEA PASS Additional Usage Terms
Click the checkbox to confirm your agreement with additional usage terms.
- Access and Review of Evaluations: Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), unless you choose to waive your right to inspect and review confidential letters and confidential statements of recommendation, you may have a right to access such letters and statements submitted with your application after you begin attendance at a dental program if that program saves such letters and statements post-enrollment. Even if you have not waived your right to inspect and review such letters and statements, FERPA does not give you the right to inspect and review such records submitted to a program until you are admitted to and attending that program. ADEA does not provide applicants access to such letters and statements; only program(s) can provide such access, but access is not guaranteed.
- No Agent Relationship: The role of ADEA PASS in the collection and transmission of information and materials does not mean that ADEA is your agent or an agent of any program. ADEA has no authority to alter or waive any requirement of any program. Any disputes you have with a program must be resolved directly with that program.
- Direct Contact Only: If you need information regarding your application or your use of ADEA PASS, you should contact ADEA Customer Service directly (i.e., your parents and/or spouse should not contact ADEA regarding your application or use of ADEA PASS).
- No Return of Application Materials: Application materials submitted to ADEA PASS will not be released or returned to you, including confidential letters and confidential statements of recommendation submitted on your behalf regardless of your response to the FERPA waiver.
- Right to Investigate: ADEA and the programs that you designate to receive your application materials may investigate application information.
- Refunds: In the event of any errors or omissions related to the handling or processing of your application by ADEA PASS, your sole and exclusive remedy is to request a refund from ADEA in accordance with the ADEA CAS Refund Policy. A refund is not guaranteed and refund requests are reviewed at ADEA's discretion. Errors or omissions that are your responsibility are not subject to refund in a current or future application cycle.
- Communications from ADEA: ADEA's primary methods of communication to applicants regarding ADEA PASS matters are via email and text. You are responsible for providing ADEA with up-to-date and accurate contact information.
- Program Materials: Information and other content requested from you in the Program Materials section of ADEA PASS is determined by each program. ADEA is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, such requests, including whether such requests comply with applicable state or federal laws.
- No Warranties: ADEA PASS IS PROVIDED "AS IS." ADEA MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING ADEA PASS AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OR TRADE.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL ADEA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF ADEA PASS. THE LIABILITY OF ADEA FOR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF ADEA PASS SHALL NOT EXCEED TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS ($2,000). THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Miscellaneous: The laws of Washington, DC (USA) shall govern this agreement, without reference to its choice of law rules. You agree that any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be instituted only in a court sitting in Washington, DC (USA). You hereby waive any objection to, and irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of, any such court. If any provision of this agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. ADEA's failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of ADEA's right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of this agreement.