Pairing a CI with a Student
If the school you are working with has created an Eval Setup but assigned their student to a To Be Determined CI or an incorrect CI, you can edit the pairing as follows:
- Click the Eval Setup tab.
- Click the evaluation name of the desired evaluation.
- In the Clinical Instructors column, the drop-down defaults to "A." To retrieve your clinical site, select the letter that corresponds with the first letter of the name of your site or enter the CI's name, site name, or site's zip code and click Search.
- Click the magnifying glass on the right side of the site name.
- Drag the name of the CI(s) to the Instructor field in the middle column.
- Click Save All.
Student Paired Incorrectly with a CI
If a student has been paired with a CI at the incorrect site, you can only edit the CI if the evaluation has not been started yet. Once the evaluation is in-progress, the CI must be deleted and all information entered will also be deleted. Before deleting the CI, the student and CI should save all their comments in a document so that they can copy and paste this information into the evaluation after the student is paired with the correct CI.