When there are multiple CIs assigned to evaluate one student, keep in mind:
- Only one APTA Clinical Performance Instrument is created. All the CIs work on the CI portion of the APTA Clinical Performance Instruments and the student works on one self-evaluation.
- Each CI has a separate comment box for all of the criteria. They may view what other CIs have written, but they are unable to edit other CI’s comments.
- There is only one rating scale for each criterion for the CIs. This scale is shared among the CIs listed on the evaluation, so one CI can edit the rating that was selected by another CI.
- The minimum requirements to mark the section sign off box for each criterion are that at least one CI comment box must be completed for the criterion and there must be a rating selected for the criterion. For example, if one CI comments on the CPI and the other CI agrees with the comments, the other CI isn't required to enter any comments on the APTA Clinical Performance Instruments.
- Once all of the section sign offs have been checked and the evaluation is listed as Completed, any CI is able to sign off that the evaluation is completed by clicking Sign off in the Actions column in the Evaluations tab.
- Once a CI signs off on the evaluation, the evaluation locks and other CIs are prevented from editing that evaluation.