If you oversee multiple clinical facilities, you can use the Copy Existing Site Survey feature.
- After you have completed your first APTA Clinical Site Profile (i.e., site survey), click the Select a Site dropdown.
- Select a new site whose APTA Clinical Site Profiles you wish to complete.
- Select Start New Site Survey, then Copy Existing Site Survey.
- Click Copy Existing Site Survey to be connected to a Clone Site Survey page.
- Select the site from which you wish to copy your APTA Clinical Site Profiles information.
- Click Copy Site Survey. The information from your original completed APTA Clinical Site Profiles will copy over into the blank APTA Clinical Site Profiles.
The following sections will not copy; instead, these sections should be populated based on the information found in APTA Clinical Performance Instruments.
- Information for the Academic Program section in the Site Information tab
- Information about the Clinical Teaching Faculty and Clinical Instructor Information sections in the Teaching Faculty tab
Additionally, once you copy a site survey, you must review each section and verify that the information is correct by clicking the This section has been completed checkbox under the Section Sign Off message.