Skip to main content
Updating Your APTA Clinical Site Profiles
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Log in to APTA Clinical Site Profiles and click the 20XX APTA Clinical Site Profile Surveys tab on your home page.
- On the Current Site Surveys page, use the drop-down to select the clinical site you wish to update.
- Click the topic name to make edits. Alternatively, you can click a section name to edit a particular section.
- In the Action column, click Edit Now.
- Complete the APTA Clinical Site Profiles. Note: APTA Clinical Site Profiles has an auto-save feature; when you enter data or select information from a list or drop-down, the data automatically saves when you move to the next field. This is indicated by a spinner, and then a green checkmark.
- At the end of each section, look for the Section Sign Off message. Click This section has been completed.
- Note: if you do not click This section has been completed for each section, those sections will be in progress. The Last Update column shows the date and time that the section was last updated.
- Click another topic tab to continue completing the APTA Clinical Site Profiles, or, if you are finished editing, click Log Out.