You can download, save, or print a copy of your completed APTA Clinical Site Profiles. To do so:
- Log in to APTA Clinical Performance Instruments (https://cpi2.amsapps.com/) using your same username and password for APTA Clinical Site Profiles and click the Sites tab.
- Here the name of your site(s) and the corresponding APTA Clinical Site Profiles status are displayed. Click Export to PDF.
- Click Proceed to Downloads Page or go to the Downloads tab.
- After your APTA Clinical Site Profiles have been generated, click Download. Once your APTA Clinical Site Profiles download, it displays in a PDF format.
- To save the PDF to your computer, click the Disk icon at the bottom of the page. A Save As window appears, where you may select the appropriate save location.
- To print a copy of your APTA Clinical Site Profiles, click the Printer icon at the bottom of the page. A print window is displayed, where you can select your desired printer. Note that the system is not formatted especially for printing, but printing is available for those who need it.