Completing Your First APTA Clinical Site Profile
To complete your APTA Clinical Site Profile for the first time, do the following:
- After logging in to APTA Clinical Site Profiles, click the 20XX CSIF Web Surveys tab on your home page.
- This connects you to the Current Site Surveys page. When you select your clinical site from the drop-down (if you are the SCCE for multiple sites, select the site you wish to edit), the name of the site appears, along with a There is no currently active survey for... message. To respond to Who do you wish to work on this survey?, select from the list of all SCCEs that are registered in APTA Clinical Performance Instruments. To designate one or more of your CIs to have access to fill out the APTA Clinical Site Profiles, check the box next to their name. If you don't see your clinical site in the drop-down, please contact the Client Support Specialist team.
- Click Start New Site Survey to begin completing the APTA Clinical Site Profiles.
- To edit the clinical staff or students that have access to edit the APTA Clinical Site Profiles, check or uncheck their name from the window that appears, and select Update Reporters. Students are granted access to edit the APTA Clinical Site Profiles by default when they are assigned to attend your clinical site for their clinical experience. They will no longer have access to edit/complete the APTA Clinical Site Profiles after they sign-off on their Final APTA Clinical Performance Instruments in APTA Clinical Performance Instruments.
- Click one of the red topic names to access the sections that need to be completed or click directly on one of the sections to edit that particular section.
- In the Action column, click Edit Now to enter or revise information associated with a particular section if you clicked directly on a particular section earlier, that section opens and is immediately editable.
- To complete the APTA Clinical Site Profiles, fill in the information.
- Note: APTA Clinical Site Profiles has an Auto-Save feature. When you enter in data or select information from a list or drop-down, the data automatically saves when you move on to the next field. This is indicated by a spinner, and then a green checkmark.
- At the end of each section, look for the Section Sign Off message. Click This section has been completed. If you do not click This section has been completed for each section, those sections are labeled as In Progress. The Last Update column shows the Date and Time that the section was last updated.
- Click another topic tab to continue completing the APTA Clinical Site Profiles, or, if you are finished editing, click Log Out.