Skip to main content
Working in the Clinical Instructor Section of the Teaching Faculty Tab
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- When editing the Clinical Instructor section, an alphabetical list of all the CIs at your site is displayed.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to expand the details for a CI for viewing. Once selected, the icon changes to a red X, which can be selected to collapse the details for that CI.
- Click Edit CI to access an edit page similar to the Edit page in APTA Clinical Performance Instruments. Any updates made here are reflected in APTA Clinical Performance Instruments and vice versa.
- When finished making edits to the record, click Update at the bottom of the page. If no edits are made, click Return to Survey at the top of the page.
- Click Add New CI to add a CI by filling out the appropriate fields. Click Create at the bottom of the page. This CI now appears in your list.
- If a CI is no longer working at the clinical site, click Remove CI and confirm to remove the CI from your site while still maintaining any evaluations that were completed previously.