Verifying Student Changes Made to Your APTA Clinical Site Profiles
When your student has submitted your site's survey and your review/approval verification is required, you'll receive an email from the Client Support Specialist team.
- To complete the verification process, log in to APTA Clinical Site Profiles and click the 20XX APTA Clinical Site Profile Surveys tab on your home page.
- Select your site from the drop-down.
- Once you reviewed and approved your student’s changes, navigate to the Site Information tab.
- Click the Edit Now link associated with the SCCE Sign Off section.
- Select the This survey has been reviewed checkbox.
- After the icon turns into a green checkmark, indicating the sign-off has been saved, you can log out by clicking the Log Out button in the upper right corner.