Performing Searches on APTA Clinical Site Profiles Information
To perform searches on information contained within the APTA Clinical Site Profiles:
- Navigate to the Sites tab on your home page and click Export CSIF Results.
- On the Sites to Export page, use the Select a question to search on drop-down to see a complete list of all the questions contained in the APTA Clinical Site Profiles.
- Select the question that you would like to perform a search on. Select one of the listed commands.
- Where applicable, type the information that you are searching for, or choose one of the available options from the drop-down.
- Click Search to display a list of all clinical sites that meet the search criteria.
- To conduct a search on more than one question contained with the APTA Clinical Site Profiles, click the green + above the Select a question to search on drop-down. To remove any of the boxes, click the red -.