There are two primary user roles in Analytics by Liaison:
- Organization Administrator
Administrators are created by Liaison as part of the Analytics by Liaison onboarding process. Administrators can access all reporting and analytics features and can also invite and manage Report Users.
- Organization Report User
Organization Report Users can access all reporting and analytics features, but they can't invite or manage other Analytics by Liaison users.
A third less common role is the Association User, which is created by Liaison. Association Users oversee an entire Centralized Application Service (CAS) and have the ability to:
- Edit users (i.e., modify roles and add/remove access to the organizations that are part of the user's assigned institution).
- Impersonate Administrators and Report Users who have activated their account. To impersonate a user:
- Click Settings, then Manage Users.
- Locate and select the user.
- Click Impersonate; Analytics displays a message at the top of each page indicating you are impersonating a user.
- Click End Impersonation once you are finished.
Note: If you need to add or remove a user, contact support.
Add a New Report User
To add a new organization report user (note: you must be an administrator to complete this process):
- Sign in to Analytics by Liaison: https://analytics.liaisoncas.com/analytics/ui/login.
- Click Settings in the menu, then click Manage Users.
- Click Add Report User, enter the required information, then click Add.
- Direct the user to watch for an email prompting them to Activate Account.
Once the user clicks the Activate Account button in the email, they're prompted to enter some additional information (including a password) before they can finish activation.
Note: the email address can't be modified.
Resend or Cancel an Account Activation Email
If you need to resend an account activation email for a user who has not yet activated their account, return to the Manage Users page, select the user, and click Resend Invite. You can also choose to Cancel Invite. Note that you can only cancel and resend invites for users with a lower-level user role than you:
- Association Users: you can cancel and resend invites for other Association Users, Organization Administrators, and Organization Report Users.
- Organization Administrators: you can cancel and resend invites for Organization Report Users.
Remove a Report User
To remove a user, contact support.