- Last updated
Save as PDF
Learn more about the Application Builder, where you can configure the Applicant Portal for each CAS and cycle.
- Getting Started
- Learn what the Application Builder is and how to access it.
- What is the Application Builder?
- Accessing the Application Builder
- Working in Application Builder
- Refer to each article as you update sections in the Application Builder.
- Selecting the Applicant Portal
- Branding and Text
- Payments and Fees
- Config Portal
- Personal Information
- Academic History
- Supporting Information
- Program Information
- Evaluation Forms
- Onboarding Guides
- These guides are specifically for Onboarding to use when promoting and creating new cycles.
- Promote Changes
- Rolling Over a New Cycle