Note that only Onboarding can roll over a new CAS cycle in the Application Builder.
- On the Manage Cycles page, enter the CAS name in the search field.
- Click the magnifying icon.
- Click the rollover icon (two-page icon).
- Enter the source URL, then click Next. This is typically the Application Builder URL from production.
- Select a start date.
- Select an end date.
- If you don't want applicants to submit on the start date, but instead on a later date, uncheck Allow submissions on start date. Note that the submit date must be on or after the start date.
- Click Create.
The first three quadrants (Personal Information, Academic History, and Supporting Information) are rolled over first. The organization data is carried forward next. You can leave this page while the organizations are rolled over. Click View rollover progress to check the status of your cycle rollover on the Manage Cycles page.