In the Features section, you can configure most in-application features for each CAS and cycle. All features are categorized by section location or functionality, such as:
- Academic Background
- API & Integrations
- Applicant Information
- Configuration Portal
- Payments & Application Submission
You can search by features using the Filter features field. Click the arrow to expand or minimize a category. Click Expand All to view all features under all categories or Collapse All to quickly minimize all categories.
To enable a feature:
- Select if the feature is on.
- If the feature is activated, the name turns blue.
The following features require configuring additional data points, which appear after enabling a feature. Once the feature is activated, click the edit icon and enter the additional data points.
- Academic Update (AU)
- Banner Message for Application Submission Date
- CCGI High School Integration
- Custom Header & Footer on Application PDF
- Cycle Timezone
- Early Decision
- Highschool Coursework Messages
- Highschool Term Types
- HRSA Help Links
- Paid Transcript Entry (PTE)
- Shared Decisions
- Single Program Promotion
- SlideRoom Alternate ID
- Transferable Coursework GPA Calculation