All applicants see the information listed under Branding & Text on the application login page. To edit this section,
- Click the edit icon.
- Enter welcome text. Use the formatting options to customize your text.
- Click Save.
Suggested welcome text includes:
- CAS definition and available/accredited programs (e.g., OptomCAS, the Centralized Application Service for optometry programs).
- Application availability (e.g., the AACOMAS cycle will open on May 15, 2018).
- Cycle open and close dates (e.g., the CASPA cycle opens on April 1, 2018 and closes on March 1, 2019).
- Any restrictions, such as soft launches (e.g., the ADEA AADSAS application is now available. Note that you can't submit your application until May 1, 2018).
- Association name and URL (e.g., PTCAS is a service of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)).
- Other applicable URLs (e.g., visit https://sophas.org for more information about participating programs).