Before you submit your application, be aware of the following:
- You can make limited changes after your application is submitted. You will be able to add new experiences, achievements, and test scores, but you cannot edit existing ones. You can also update evaluations with "new" or "in-progress" statuses and select additional programs to apply to. All other sections will be read-only.
- You can submit your application before your transcripts and Recommendations are received. Please note, however, that we will not review your application until all of your transcripts, payments, and Recommendations are received.
- Do not wait until the last minute. You can submit your application up until 11:59 PM ET on the deadline date; however, ensure you allow for time to complete the required payment section. For example, if you click Submit at 11:58 PM ET, but complete the final payment information at 12:00 AM ET, your submission will not be accepted. Additionally, be aware that during our busiest times you may experience page loading delays, and these may occur outside of customer service's hours of operation. We cannot grant deadline extensions if you miss your deadline; contact your programs directly for more information.
You'll receive a confirmation email acknowledging that your application was submitted. Note that submitting does not mean your application is being reviewed by your programs. Depending on what documents were already received, submitting changes your application status from "In-Progress" to "Received" or "Complete."
Completing Your Application
Your Application is considered "Complete" when:
- Your application fee payment was submitted and marked as received on the Check Status tab.
- You submitted your application and received an email confirming it was successfully submitted.
- All official transcripts are posted to your application and appear on the Check Status tab with the date they received.
When Programs Review Your Application
Once you pay for and submit your application, you'll receive a confirmation email and we'll send your application electronically to your programs. Your programs choose when to review your application; contact them directly with any questions about your application's status.
Why Programs Don't Receive Your Application
Programs don't receive your application when the following occurs:
- You did not submit your application to the program.
- You did not submit payment.
- Your application has been placed on hold. Applications are placed on hold when you choose to withdraw your application for the cycle, or when a credit card payment is charged back.