Before you submit your application, be aware of the following:
- You can make limited changes after you submit your application. You will be able to add new experiences, achievements, and test scores, but you cannot edit existing ones. You can also update Recommendations with "new" or "in-progress" statuses and select additional programs to apply to. All other sections will be read-only.
- You can submit your application before your transcripts and Recommendations are received. Please note, however, that we will not review your application until all of your transcripts, payments, and Recommendations are received.
- Do not wait until the last minute. You can submit your application up until 11:59 PM ET on the deadline date; however, ensure you allow for time to complete the required payment section. For example, if you click Submit at 11:58 PM ET, but complete the final payment information at 12:00 AM ET, your submission will not be accepted. Additionally, be aware that during our busiest times you may experience page loading delays, and these may occur outside of customer service's hours of operation. We cannot grant deadline extensions if you miss your deadline; contact your programs directly for more information.
You'll receive a confirmation email acknowledging that your application was submitted. Note that submitting does not mean your application is being reviewed by your programs. Depending on what materials were already received, submitting changes your application status from "In-Progress" to "Received" or "Complete."
Completing Your Application
Your selected programs will have specific requirements for completion (i.e. supplemental applications, official transcripts, document uploads, etc.). Failure to submit all required materials may jeopardize your eligibility for admission consideration. Review each program's homepage to ensure you are meeting all requirements.
In general, an application is considered complete when:
- All official transcripts have been received and posted to your application, and
- You submitted and paid for your application.
When Programs Review Your Application
Once you pay for and submit your application, you'll receive a confirmation email and we'll send your application electronically to your programs. Your programs choose when to review your application; contact them directly with any questions about your application's status.
Why Programs Don't Receive Your Application
Programs don't receive your application when the following occurs:
- You did not submit your application to the program.
- You did not submit payment.
- Your application has been placed on hold. Applications are placed on hold when you choose to withdraw your application for the cycle, or when a credit card payment is charged back.