Filling Out Your BU College of Fine Arts Application
Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- BU College of Fine Arts Personal Information
- This section is used to gather your biographic and contact information, as well as citizenship, race/ethnicity, and other information.
- BU College of Fine Arts Academic History
- This section is where you input the colleges you attended, as well as information about tests you have taken or plan to take.
- BU College of Fine Arts Supporting Information
- This section is used to collect supporting application information, such as recommendations (i.e., letters of reference), documents, and university affiliation.
- BU College of Fine Arts Program Materials
- If the specific programs you are applying to have any additional application requirements, use this section to provide the requested information. You can also view important information about each program you are applying to, including deadline requirements.