You can view a program's deadline by logging in to your application and navigating to:
- The Add Program tab.
- Review the information under the Deadline column.
- The Program Materials section.
- Your selected programs appear here; click each program's name to view the associated details, including the deadline.
BU Faculty of Computing and Data Sciences charges a processing fee (i.e., application fee) of $95 for each program you apply to.
Some programs provide coupons that offset application fees. If you received a coupon code from your program, use the information below to apply it to your payment.
Note that coupon codes cannot be redeemed after an application has been submitted. Additionally, if you miss a program deadline due to waiting for a coupon code, you must request a deadline extension from BU Faculty of Computing and Data Sciences.
Using a Coupon Code
You can apply your coupon code(s) when you are ready to submit your application.
- Click the Submit Application tab at the top of the application.
- Click Submit, or to submit to more than one program, click Submit All.
- On the payment page, enter the coupon code(s) you received from the program(s) under Apply Coupon.
- Click the Apply Coupon button.
- Complete the rest of the payment details pages.
Note the following:
- When a coupon code equals the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information.
- When a coupon code is less than the total transaction amount, you'll need to enter payment information for the additional balance.
- When a coupon code is more than the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information. However, you'll forfeit the remaining balance offered by the coupon code, as BU Faculty of Computing and Data Sciences will not issue credits or carry remaining balances forward.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to chargeback fees.
If you used a coupon code when submitting to a program, the code will be listed under Payment History.