This section pulls in information you entered when you created your account. Confirm that what appears here is correct; click the My Profile link to make changes.
If you are sending any documentation or test scores in which your name is listed differently than it appears on your application, select Yes in this section and enter the alternate information. This ensures that your documents and test scores are matched to your application. Contact customer service so they can manually match these items to your application; failure to do so could cause significant delays.
Examples of alternate names include:
- Birth names (if different from current legal name)
- Maiden names
- Nicknames (e.g., "Bob" for Robert, "Beth" for Elizabeth, etc.)
- "Westernized" names
- Alternate punctuation (e.g., your name appears with/without a hyphen or apostrophe)
- Alternate spacing (e.g., your name appears with or without specific spaces)
- Known misspellings (if a document contains a misspelling)
Select your legal sex. BU Graduate Medical Sciences requires a “male” or “female” response to fulfill the university’s federal reporting requirements. If desired, you may also indicate your gender identity in the question below.
If your gender identity differs from your legal sex, use this space to indicate your gender and preferred pronouns, if desired.
Enter your date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format. For example, January 7, 1989, would be listed as 01/07/1989. Then, enter your country, city, state/territory/province, and county of birth.
Make sure you enter your date of birth correctly; failure to do so could cause significant delays with matching documentation and test scores.