You can use an existing account from a previous cycle to re-apply in the current cycle. You also keep the same CAS ID number from the previous cycle. To avoid processing delays and difficulties, do not create a new account. Duplicate accounts and any documents associated with those accounts are deleted.
Note that your programs may be able to see that you are a re-applicant.
- Log in to the application. A welcome screen appears; confirm you want to begin the re-application process by clicking Start Reapplication.
- Ensure your profile information, including your contact information, is correct.
- Decide if you want to copy application data. Your selection cannot be changed.
When re-applying, note that you can:
- Copy your application from the 2020-2021 cycle into the 2021-2022 cycle.
- Skip a cycle and copy your application from the 2019-2020 cycle into the 2021-2022 cycle.
- Skip several cycles between applications. However, application data is unavailable after three cycles of inactivity (i.e., you cannot copy your application from the 2018-2019 cycle into the 2021-2022 cycle).
Candidates who wish to reapply to any BU Questrom School of Business programs should refer to http://www.bu.edu/questrom/admissions/graduate-programs/full-time-mba/#reapply to review the reapplication policies.
If You Choose to Start a Fresh Application
The data from your previous application cycle is wiped clean and you proceed with a blank application.
If You Choose to Copy Application Data
Information such as coursework, official test scores, attached transcripts, etc. can be copied into the new application. Letters of recommendation, essays, payments, and program-specific information cannot be copied into the new application.
- Select the information you want to carry over. Unselected items will not carry over and cannot be recovered, so ensure your selections are complete before clicking Save and Continue.
- A notification alerts you that every section of the application for which you choose to copy application data will require your review. You will need to review each application section to confirm the data is accurate. Click Continue.
- A second notification provides instructions for accessing a PDF copy of your previous application. This PDF is only available if you submitted an application last cycle. Download the PDF before clicking Continue.
- Your selected data will begin copying to your new application. This can take up to 24 hours to complete and you will receive an email once the application is ready.
To successfully copy official test scores, the name and date of birth on your new application must match the name and date of birth on your original application. Note that it can take several days for the matching process to complete.
If you have a difference in name and date of birth, contact application support at 857-304-2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your scores manually copied into your application.
Downloading Last Cycle's Application
A PDF of last cycle's application is only available if you submitted that application to at least one program.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the application, then select Payment History.
- Click View Order Details next to the payment.
- Click Download PDF.
Updating Colleges Attended
If applicable, update the Colleges Attended section to include changes to dates, degree statuses, and schools.