Filling Out Your BU School of Hospitality Administration Application
Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- BU School of Hospitality Administration Personal Information
- This section is used to gather your biographic and contact information, as well as citizenship, race/ethnicity, and other information.
- BU School of Hospitality Administration Academic History
- This section is where you input the colleges you attended, as well as information about tests you have taken or plan to take.
- BU School of Hospitality Administration Supporting Information
- This section is used to collect supporting application information, such as recommendations (i.e., letters of reference), documents, and university affiliation.
- BU School of Hospitality Administration Program Materials
- If the specific programs you are applying to have any additional application requirements, use this section to provide the requested information. You can also view important information about each program you are applying to, including deadline requirements.