- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- For the quickest response, contact us by chat.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- When contacting application support, be prepared to provide your full name, application ID number (located at the top of your application), and a detailed description of your question or situation.
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
Application Support can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding recommenders
- Status of your application after it has been processed
- Admission decisions
- Content and duration of a particular program
- Fee waivers
For general questions not covered by Application Support, contact the BU Wheelock College of Education & Human Development Admissions Team, Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET, at 617-353-4237 or email@example.com.
A Note about Etiquette
BU Wheelock College of Education & Human Development expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting application support.