In this section, you can provide GPA information for the colleges you entered in the Colleges Attended section.
Adding a GPA
- Click Add GPA.
- Click Add A GPA. If you don't have one, click I don't have a GPA to add.
- Select the school level.
- Enter the total credit hours earned (you only need to enter this information if it is reported on your transcript).
- Enter your GPA (GPA information is usually located at the top or bottom section of your transcript). For studies completed at non-US institutions, ensure you enter your GPA using the grading scale reported on your transcript; don't convert it to a US 4.0 scale.
- Quality Points are automatically calculated for you by multiplying your GPA by your total credit hours.
- Click Save.
- If you attended this school twice (e.g. you completed both undergraduate and graduate coursework at the same college), click Add A GPA to add another GPA entry.
- Click Save and Exit.