You can submit your application before your recommendations and test scores are received. Once you submit your application, however, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:
- Editing your contact information.
- Editing your profile information (username, password, security question, etc.).
- Adding programs whose deadlines have not yet passed.
- Editing or deleting a recommender whose status remains incomplete.
- Adding new test scores (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
- Editing program materials for schools you have not yet submitted to (programs you have already submitted to will be locked).
Submit any additional updates directly to you programs.
When Programs Review Your Application
Once you pay for and submit your application, you'll receive a confirmation email and we'll send your application electronically to your programs. Your programs choose when to review your application; contact them directly with any questions about your application's status.
Why Programs Don't Receive Your Application
Programs don't receive your application when the following occurs:
- You did not submit your application to the program.
- You did not submit payment.
- Your application has been placed on hold. Applications are placed on hold when you choose to withdraw your application for the cycle, or when a credit card payment is charged back.