You can submit your application before your Recommendation and test scores are received. Once you submit your application, however, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:
- Editing your contact information.
- Editing your profile information (username, password, security question, etc.).
- Adding programs whose deadlines have not yet passed.
- Editing or deleting a Recommender whose status remains incomplete.
- Adding new test scores (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
- Editing program materials for schools you have not yet submitted to (programs you have already submitted to will be locked).
Submit any additional updates directly to your programs.
Submitting Your Payment
When you are ready to submit your application, go to the Submit Application tab and click Pay for My Programs. Payments can only be made in the application via a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Credit card payments cannot be made over the phone.
Once you submit your application and payment, click View Payment History for each program on the Check Status page to confirm your payment's receipt.
Because your designated programs have access to your information as soon as you submit your application, no refunds can be issued for any reason (this includes missed deadlines and programs no longer accepting applicants).
Before submitting your application, you are prompted to review and agree to the BioMedCAS Release Statement. This agreement includes a clause about the refund policy. As an applicant, it's your responsibility to complete your application correctly, monitor the status of your application, ensure all required materials are received and posted to the application, respond to all notifications in a timely manner, and adhere to the deadline requirements posted by each program to which you have applied.
When Programs Review Your Application
Once you pay for and submit your application, you'll receive a confirmation email and we'll send your application electronically to your programs. Your programs choose when to review your application; contact them directly with any questions about your application's status.
Why Programs Don't Receive Your Application
Programs don't receive your application when the following occurs:
- You did not submit your application to the program.
- You did not submit payment.
- Your application has been placed on hold. Applications are placed on hold when you choose to withdraw your application for the cycle, or when a credit card payment is charged back.