The BusinessCAS application cycle opens on September 6, 2017, and closes on August 15, 2018.
You should refer to each individual program's deadline since it may differ from the application's cycle dates. For example, many program deadlines are as early as December 1, 2017.
BusinessCAS charges a processing fee of $48 for each program you apply to. Your selected programs may also charge an additional application fee, which is reflected in the total fees as you add programs to your application.
Fee Assistance Program
Some programs provide coupons that offset application fees. If you received a coupon code from your program, use the information below to apply it to your payment.
Using a Coupon Code
You can apply your coupon code(s) when you are ready to submit your application.
- Click the Submit Application tab at the top of the application.
- Click Submit, or to submit to more than 1 program, click Submit All.
- On the payment page, enter the coupon code(s) you received from the program(s) under Apply Coupon.
- Click the Apply Coupon button.
- Complete the rest of the payment details pages.
Note the following:
- When a coupon code equals the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information.
- When a coupon code is less than the total transaction amount, you'll need to enter payment information for the additional balance.
- When a coupon code is more than the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information. You’ll also forfeit the remaining balance offered by the coupon code, as BusinessCAS will not issue credits or carry remaining balances forward.
If you used a coupon code(s) when submitting to a program(s), the code(s) will be listed under Payment History.
Submitting Your Payment
When you are ready to submit your application, go to the Submit Application tab and click Pay for My Programs. Do not submit any payments before submitting your application. Payments can only be made in the application via a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Credit card payments cannot be made over the phone.
Once you submit your application and payment, click View Payment History for each program on the Check Status page to confirm your payment's receipt.
Because your designated programs have access to your information as soon as you submit your application, no refunds can be issued for any reason (this includes missed deadlines and programs no longer accepting applicants).
Before submitting your application, you are prompted to review and agree to a Release Statement that includes the no refund policy and describes applicant responsibilities throughout the application process.
Credit Card Payment Disputes
An unauthorized credit card chargeback against a fee will result in the application being placed on hold for all programs. A chargeback is the return of funds to a consumer, typically occurring after a credit card transaction is disputed with the credit card company.
If we receive an unauthorized chargeback from your credit card company, we will notify you of the chargeback, place your application on hold, and notify all programs to which you applied of non-payment. To reinstate your application, you must send a money order that totals the full fee plus a $25 bank processing charge for each incorrect chargeback within 10 business days of the notification.
If payment is not received within this timeframe, any future activity will be barred until all outstanding fees are paid, including applications for future cycles.