In this section, you can add any certifications that you have. Only current certifications should be listed here.
Add a Certification
- Click Add a Certification.
- Select Certification from the Type drop-down.
- Enter the type of certification you received.
- Enter the name of the organization that issued the certification.
- Enter the date on which the certification was issued and the date it is valid to. Because you can only list current certifications, the system will not let you enter a past date in the Valid Until field.
- Enter a brief description of the certification.
Note that once you submit your application, you cannot edit or remove certifications; however, you can continue to add new ones, as needed.