The Program Materials section is specific to the programs you selected in the Add Programs section. These programs appear on the left side of the page. Click on the program's name to access their specific section. Each program's page can include several different tabs, depending on their individual requirements.
The Home tab contains the Program Details provided by each program at the start of the application cycle. It includes deadlines and other information specific to the program.
The Documents tab is only available for certain programs. If applicable, you can upload documents that will only be visible to that particular program. Documents that are marked as Optional do not need to be completed for you to submit your application.
Contact the program directly if you have any questions about their specific requirements.
If your program provides a PDF form to fill out and upload in this section, you must save and upload it as an image. Depending on your computer's operating system, there may be multiple ways to do this; a Google search can point you in the right direction.
The Prerequisites tab is only available for certain programs. In it, you can assign courses you took (or plan to take) to fulfill the program's required prerequisites. You must complete Transcript Entry and Transcript Review in order to complete this section.
Note that assigning these courses does not necessarily mean you meet the program's prerequisite requirements; the program wants you to self-identify these courses for their review. Contact each program directly if you have questions about these prerequisites.
Assign a Prerequisite
- Click Assign Course.
- Click the plus sign next to the course(s) that you believe fulfill the prerequisite. You can match multiple courses to one prerequisite, if applicable.
- Click Save and Exit.
The Questions tab is only available for certain programs. Here, you can answer questions specific to each program. Questions may be multiple choice or open-ended text boxes. Some programs require an additional essay. Contact each program directly if you have questions.
Select your answers for each question and then click Save My Responses.
The Evaluations tab is only available for certain programs. Here, you can submit evaluation requests.
- In the Evaluations section, click Create Evaluation Request.
- Enter the Evaluator's full name and email address.
- Select the date by which you would like this Evaluation completed. We recommend selecting a date that is at least four weeks before your earliest deadline.
- Enter a brief message or note for the Evaluator.
- Select whether you want to waive your right of access to the Evaluation. See Waiver below.
- Click the checkboxes to indicate your permission for us (and programs) to contact your Evaluators.
- Click Save This Evaluation Request to submit it. Once you do so, an email is immediately sent to the Evaluator.
- Confirm with your Evaluators that they received the email notification.
- Use the Check Status tab to monitor the status of your Evaluations. Completed Evaluations are marked as "Complete" and have a Complete Date listed. Follow up with your Evaluators if their Evaluations are still marked as "Requested" or "Accepted." It is your responsibility to ensure that Evaluation requests are received and completed on time. We will not notify applicants about missing Evaluations.
Change the Evaluator's Email Address
If you entered an incorrect email address for an Evaluator, or if your Evaluator asks that you send the request to a different email address, you must delete the request and then re-add it with the correct email.