Skip to main content

General Education (Transfer Only)

This section only applies to transfer applicants.

As an Upper Division or Associate Degree for Transfer applicant, you must complete four General Education courses with a grade of C- or better before being able to transfer to any CSU program. Lower Division Transfer applicants must fulfill Written Communication and Math Concepts/Quantitative Reasoning with a grade of C- or better. For information on completion requirements, click here.

Note that if you do not meet the general education requirements, you will see a warning message when you submit your application. You can still submit, but you must acknowledge that you do not meet the requirements. 

Note: In order to match the credits you earned from passing either a Pass/Fail course or a standardized test (i.e., Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or College Level Examination Program (CLEP)), you must enter the course or test on the Transcript Entry page and include a grade of P (for Pass/Fail) or CR (for standardized tests).

Selecting Courses

  1. Click General Education.
  2. Select courses from the drop-down. If you don't have any, click I am not adding any General Education courses.
  3. Click Save and Continue.
  • Was this article helpful?