United States Citizenship Details
Select your US citizenship status and country of citizenship, if applicable. If you have dual citizenship, indicate your second country of citizenship.
When selecting your status, consider the following definitions which are adapted from the US State Department:
- US Citizen: An individual who was born in the US or attained citizenship through naturalization.
- Permanent US Resident: An individual who holds a Green Card and is permitted to permanently live and work in the US.
- Temporary US Resident: An individual who is an alien – a nonimmigrant foreign national – who is approved to temporarily live in the US for a specific purpose (e.g., as a student), has a permanent residence abroad, and does not hold a Green Card.
- Non-resident: An individual who is a nonimmigrant foreign national and who is permitted to the travel in the US for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less.
- None: An individual who has no US citizenship or visa (immigrant or nonimmigrant) status.
This information is carried forward from your Extended Profile. If your citizenship is listed incorrectly, return to Extended Profile to make changes.
If you currently have a US Visa, select Yes and enter all visa information. Please note that we cannot advise you on your visa status or any related details.
- H3 Trainee
- H4 Dependents H1 through H3
- I Media Representative and Immediate Family
- I551 Temp with I94 and Passport
- J1 Exchange Visitor
- J2 Dependents of J1
- K1 Fiancé of a US Citizen
- K2 Children of K1
- Spouse of a US Citizen
- Child of K3
- L1 Intracompany Transferee
- L2 Dependents of L1
- M1 Student Voc NonAcademic
- M2 Dependents of M1
- N Special Immigrant Family
- O1 Extraordinary Ability
- O2 Accompanying O1
- O3 Dependents of O1 or O2
- P1 Athlete or Entertainment Group
- P2 Artist or Entertainer Exchange
- P3 Artist or Entertainer Cultural
- P4 Dependents P1 through P3
- Q1 International Cultural Exchange Program
- R1 Religious Worker
- R2 Dependents of R1
- NonImmigrant Individual
- NonImmigrant Spouse
- NonImmigrant Child
- NonImmigrant Parent
- NonImmigrant Sibling under the age of 18
- TD Dependents of TN
- TN Canadian or Mexican Business
- Temporary Protected Status
- NonUS citizen Undetermined
- NonImmigrant Individual
- Dependent of U1 Visa Holder
- Spouse Lawful Permanent Res
- Child Lawful Permanent Res
- Derivative Lawful Permanent Res
- Visa Waiver Program
This section only applies to international applicants. If you are currently an active F-1 student, enter your SEVIS ID. Note that an F-1 is defined as a type of non-immigrant student visa that allows foreigners to pursue an education in the United States.
Select the US state in which you currently claim residency. If you select California, indicate whether you claim California residency and, if so, whether you have lived in California continuously since birth. If you are an international applicant, select None.
This section only applies to international applicants. If you are not a permanent US resident, indicate the previous US states/territories and countries that you were/are a resident of. Select a date range for each previous address.
International Additional Questions
Enter the name of the individual or third-party organization that you are working with to complete this application. If you are not a permanent resident, enter your First/Given name, Last/Family name, relationship to the applicant, and the year you moved to the US.