This section only applies to undergraduate applicants.
In this section, you can opt to enter demographic information about your parent(s) or guardian(s), including where they reside, their level of education, current occupation, and role within your household. If you are a dependent, you must list at least one parent or guardian.
If you do not want to add a parent/guardian, click I Am Not Adding Any Parent/Guardian. Note that if you do not add this information, your admission decision may be delayed and the campus(es) to which you apply may request additional information.
Add a Parent/Guardian
- Click Add a Parent/Guardian.
- Enter his/her first and last names.
- Select the relationship between you and your parent/guardian.
- Select his/her residency information.
- Enter his/her mailing address.
- Enter his/her contact information. These questions are optional.
- Select whether you authorize the admissions office to communicate with your parent/guardian about your application.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Add additional parents/guardians, as needed.
After you submit the application, you can add more parents/guardians, but you cannot edit any that you already added.