This section only applies to undergraduate applicants.
In this section, you can opt to enter demographic information about your parent(s) or guardian(s), including where they reside, their level of education, current occupation, and role within your household.
If you do not want to add a parent/guardian, click I Am Not Adding Any Parent/Guardian. Note that if you do not add this information, your admission decision may be delayed and the campus(es) to which you apply may request additional information.
Add a Parent/Guardian
- Click Add a Parent/Guardian.
- Select the relationship between you and your parent/guardian.
- Enter his/her first and last names.
- Select his/her residency information.
- Select his/her education levels.
- Enter his/her mailing address and contact information. These questions are optional.
- Indicate whether this parent/guardian is in your primary household (where you lived during the majority of your life, from birth to age 18).
- Select whether you authorize the admissions office to communicate with your parent/guardian about your application.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Add additional parents/guardians, as needed.
After you submit the application, you can add more parents/guardians, but you cannot edit any that you already added.