- For faster service, contact us using the Live Chat feature in the application. Alternatively, contact us at 857-304-2087 or CalStateApply@liaisoncas.com (see hours of operation below).
- We typically provide responses to emails within 2 business days; however, response times can take up to 3 business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID # (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting Cal State Apply via phone or email.
Hours of Operation
Cal State Apply Application Support is available Monday–Friday, 6am–5pm PT.
A Note About Etiquette
Cal State Apply expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.
When You Should Contact Cal State Apply Application Support
- Technical issues with the application
- Recommender Portal assistance
- Issues with submitting your application
- Fee waiver eligibility
- Navigating through the applicant portal
- Check status of test scores or letters of reference
- Password reset requests
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
Cal State Apply can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of references
- Status of your application after it is complete
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
- Updates or changes to your application after submission
- Additional information you'd like to include with your application
For program and campus-specific questions, reach out to the applicable campus admissions department.