- For faster service, contact us using the Live Chat feature in the application. Alternatively, contact us at 857-304-2087 or CalStateApply@liaisoncas.com (see hours of operation below).
- We typically provide responses to emails within 2 business days; however, response times can take up to 3 business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID # (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting Cal State Apply via phone or email.
Hours of Operation
Cal State Apply Application Support is available Monday–Friday, 6 AM – 5 PM PT.
Extended Hours of Operation
- Monday, October 1 through Friday, November 16
- Monday–Friday, 5 AM – 6:30 PM PT
- Saturday–Sunday, 10 AM – 6 PM PT
- Saturday, November 17 through Sunday, November 18
- 8 AM – 11 PM PT
- Monday, November 19 through Wednesday, November 21
- 5 AM – 11 PM PT
- Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving)
- 8 AM – 7 PM PT
- Friday, November 23 through Thursday, November 29
- 5 AM – 11 PM PT
- Friday, November 30 (last day to apply)
- 5 AM – 2 AM PT (deadline to submit application is midnight)
When You Should Contact Cal State Apply Application Support
- Technical issues with the application
- Recommender Portal assistance
- Issues with submitting your application
- Fee waiver eligibility
- Navigating through the applicant portal
- Check status of test scores or letters of recommendation
- Password reset requests
When You Should Contact a Campus Directly
Cal State Apply can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of recommenders
- Status of your application after it is complete
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
- Updates or changes to your application after submission
- Additional information you'd like to include with your application
For program and campus-specific questions, contact the applicable campus admissions department.
A Note About Etiquette
Cal State Apply expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.