Before Selecting a Program
- Check the program's deadline requirements by visiting Dates and Deadlines.
- Confirm your eligibility. Research the program's requirements and/or prerequisites and determine if you are eligible to apply. Contact the program directly if you have any questions regarding your eligibility. It is your responsibility to ensure you are eligible. To review details about impacted campuses you can check here.
Selecting a Program
- Click Add Program at the top of the application home page. Note that not all campuses will have programs available for all applicant types. If you believe the program should be available but is not, first check that you have completed your Extended Profile correctly.
- Use the filters to locate the programs you are interested in applying to.
- Click the plus sign next to a program to add it to your program list. You must select at least one program to continue completing the application. If you want to remove a program and only have one selected, you need to add the second program before you can remove the first one.
- Continue adding programs as desired.
- Begin filling out the application. Before submitting, be sure to review your program list to make sure you are applying to all your intended programs.
Note that by submitting your application, you are committing to applying to your selected programs. You cannot substitute or remove submitted programs after submissions. Additionally, we do not offer refunds for selections made in error and we do not transfer payments to another program.
After submission, you can continue to add and apply to programs until the final deadline date.