To easily find a site in CSIF Web, you can create filters. To create a filter:
- Navigate to the Sites tab on your home page and click Add Another Filter.
- Select the By State filter from the drop-down.
- Click the Select a State drop-down to view an ascending, alphabetical list of states where your clinical sites are located. Click the applicable state.
- The results display by Site Name, CSIF Completion Status, and CSIF Last Updated.
- To view all results, click the All link, then click through the page-by-page results.
- To remove the filter, click the ‘Trash Can’ icon.
- To add another filter, click the Add Another Filter drop-down.
- Select the By CSIF Completion filter, then the Please Select an Option drop-down.
- The options to choose from are as follows:
CSIF Completion Status
A CSIF where the SCCE, reporter, or student didn’t select Start New Site Survey or Copy Existing Site Survey.`
A CSIF where the SCCE, reporter, or student selected Start New Site Survey or Copy Existing Site Survey, but they have not marked all of the Critical Fields as being completed.
Key Fields Complete
A CSIF where all the Critical Fields are listed as completed.
A CSIF where all fields are listed as completed.
- After you select an option, the results are displayed by Site Name, CSIF Completion Status, and CSIF Last Updated.
- To view all results, click the All link, then and click through the page-by-page results.
- To sort by CSIF Completion Status or by CSIF Last Updated, click the up or down arrows located next to the column labels.