If you oversee multiple clinical facilities, you may use the Copy Existing Site Survey feature.
- After you have completed your first CSIF, click the "Select a Site" drop-down.
- Select a new site whose CSIF you wish to complete.
- Select Start New Site Survey and Copy Existing Site Survey.
- Click Copy Existing Site Survey to be connected to a Clone Site Survey page.
- Select the site from which you you wish to copy your CSIF information.
- Click Copy Site Survey. The information from your original completed CSIF will copy over into the blank CSIF.
Note: The information from the Information for the Academic Program section in the Site Information tab and the Information about the Clinical Teaching Faculty and Clinical Instructor Information sections in the Teaching Faculty tab will not copy. These sections should be populated based on the information found in CPI Web.
Additionally, once you copy a site survey you'll need review each section and verify that the information is correct. Use the This section has been completed checkbox under the Section Sign Off message.