Skip to main content
Working in the Clinical Instructor Section of the Teaching Faculty Tab
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- When editing the Clinical Instructor section, an alphabetical list of all the CIs at your site is displayed.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to expand the details for a CI for viewing. Once selected, the icon changes to a red X , which can be selected to collapse the details for that CI.
- Click Edit CI to access an edit page similar to the Edit page in CPI Web. Any updates made here are reflected in CPI Web and vice versa.
- When finished making edits to the record, click Update at the bottom of the page. If no edits are made, click Return to Survey at the top of the page.
- Click Add New CI to add a CI by filling out the appropriate fields. Click Create at the bottom of the page. This CI now appears in your list.
- If a CI is no longer working at the clinical site, click Remove CI and confirm to remove the CI from your site while still maintaining any evaluations that were completed previously.