Create Your Account
When your organization joins Compact2Learn, an institutional administrator account is created, and you'll receive an email from Compact2Learn inviting you to set up your account. Simply click the link in the email invitation, complete all required fields, and then click Create Your Account.
If you did not receive an email invitation:
- Check your spam and junk folders.
- Contact your IT department and safe-list email@example.com.
After you create your account, you can access Compact2Learn via https://app.compact2learn.org/login.
What Is an Institutional Administrator Account
This account is typically created for the program administrators, lead faculty, or others who manage the organization in Compact2Learn. Your Compact2Learn subscription includes an unlimited number of institutional administrator accounts. To add or remove an institutional administrator account, contact customer service.
You can use your institutional administrator account to track your student's activities, monitor subscriptions, and create and edit Online Approval information, such as the available locations, supervisors, and experience types. You can also build, distribute, and sign forms and evaluations, and run analytics across all of these features.
When accessing your account, consider the following:
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Use an email address that you check frequently to avoid missing important updates.