Compact2Learn offers several reports that you can use to track your activities during your service experiences. You can print these reports for your records or give them to your institutional administrators, program directors, faculty members, and supervisors, if needed.
Create a Report
To create a report:
- Click Reports.
- Select a report type.
- Under Date Range, limit your report to include activities within a certain date range. If you want to include the number of integrated reports completed, leave these fields blank.
- Under Experience, select your experiences.
- If you select the experience, you can also filter by your supervisors.
- If you select Approved Hours Only, then your report is limited to only activities approved by a supervisor.
- Click Filter, if needed.
- Click Print Signature Page to print the report details.