When creating an account, consider the following:
- Create only one account to avoid difficulties.
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Use an email address that you check frequently to avoid missing important updates.
Use a Program Authorization Key
You must use the authorization key your institution purchased for you to create a new account. Follow the steps below to set up your account and connect to your program.
- Go to https://app.compact2learn.org/signup?using=key.
- Complete the required fields, then click Next.
- Enter your program's authorization key and start date.
- Create your password, agree to the terms and conditions, then click Finish.
Once your account is created, you are automatically sent to the Profile page, where you can complete your profile.