When accessing your account, consider the following:
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Use an email address that you check frequently to avoid missing important updates.
Access Your Account
Your Compact2Learn account is free. Your student's program must invite you to use Compact2Learn, and you'll receive an email invitation to set up your account. Click the link in the email invitation, complete all required fields, and then click Create Your Account.
If you don't receive an email invitation:
- Check your spam and junk folders.
- Contact your IT department and safe-list firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm with your program that your Compact2Learn account is set up with the correct email address.