Note: In October and November of 2022, DICAS will have two application portals. Make sure you use the correct one.
- Fall 2022 Match DI Programs: For Fall 2022 Dietetic Internship programs with applications due September 25, 2022
- Any Programs Starting in 2023: For applicants applying to dietetics programs (CP, DI, GP, ISPP) that begin in 2023
When creating an account, consider the following:
- Make sure you are using the correct application. There are separate application portals for Fall 2022 Dietetic Internships and Dietetic Programs that begin in 2023.
- Create only one account to avoid processing delays and difficulties. Duplicate accounts and any documents associated with those accounts are deleted.
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Use an email address that you check frequently to avoid missing important updates.
Fall 2022 Match DI Programs: New Account Instructions
- Click Create New Account.
- Enter your user information.
- Enter your account information.
- Click Save.
2023 Dietetic Programs: New Account Instructions
To create your account, you must select at least one program to which to apply. Once your account is established you may add or remove programs as needed before you submit your application. To create an account:
- From the application home page, click Create an Account.
- Complete the required fields, agree to the terms and conditions, then click Create my account.*
- A message appears that your account was successfully created. Click Continue.
- Use the arrows to review helpful information. When you're ready, click Start Your Application!
- Use the filters to find and select the programs to which you want to apply. Note that you can go back and change these selections at any point before you submit your application.
- When you are finished selecting your programs, click I am Done, Review My Selections.
- Review your selections, then click Continue To My Application to view your dashboard.
*You must enter your first and last name. If you only have one name, enter it in the applicable name field (i.e., first name or last name), then:
- Enter FNU if your first name is unknown.
- Enter LNU if your last name is unknown.
Once your account is created, you receive a CAS ID number. This appears in the top right corner of your application. If you need to contact customer service, provide this number to them so they can quickly find your application.