For help with application-related questions, contact Application Support at 617-612-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the following:
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your DICAS ID (located next to your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting DICAS via phone or email.
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
DICAS can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of references
- Status of your application after it is complete
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
A Note About Etiquette
DICAS expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.