The EngineeringCAS application cycle opens on September 19, 2017, and closes on August 15, 2018.
Some programs provide coupons that offset application fees. If you received a coupon code from your program, use the information below to apply it to your payment.
Using a Coupon Code
You can apply your coupon code(s) when you are ready to submit your application.
- Click the Submit Application tab at the top of the application.
- Click Submit, or to submit to more than 1 program, click Submit All.
- On the payment page, enter the coupon code(s) you received from the program(s) under Apply Coupon.
- Click the Apply Coupon button.
- Complete the rest of the payment details pages.
Note the following:
- When a coupon code equals the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information.
- When a coupon code is less than the total transaction amount, you'll need to enter payment information for the additional balance.
- When a coupon code is more than the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information. You’ll also forfeit the remaining balance offered by the coupon code, as EngineeringCAS will not issue credits or carry remaining balances forward.
If you used a coupon code(s) when submitting to a program(s), the code(s) will be listed under Payment History.