Review Your Recommendation Requests
All your recommendation requests appear on the Requests page. Use the filters on the left to sort the requests and view more or less of their details. Requests are categorized and color-coded by current status:
- Requested: a yellow status indicates a new request that you have not yet accepted. Your next step is to accept it.
- Accepted: an orange status indicates that you accepted the applicant's recommendation request. Your next step is to complete it.
- Completed: a green status indicates that you completed the applicant's recommendation. No further action is needed, but you can review your recommendation.
- Declined: a purple status indicates that you declined the applicant's request.
- Expired: a grey status indicates that the applicant's request has expired.